Pilates’ basic principles focuses on findng the right posture, strengthening the core and training the body in a safe and effective way. It is a great tool to release the body and mind from stress and tension, perfect to open up the chest and shoulders, reduce back pain, and improve blood circulation.
Pilates at Work is the best way to start the day or maybe even take a break in the middle of the day.
Whether you have never tried Pilates before or you have been training regularly, a class can be tailor-made for everyone in the group.
How it works:
- We train at a space in your office or another location you have chosen within Lomma, Lund, or Central Malmö. Training can also be done outdoors if the weather permits.
- Classes can be small or big groups, suitable for all levels and needs.
- You can choose to do a 30 or 55 min class.
- Bring you own mat.
- Wear comfortable clothes to workout in, no shoes needed.
- It’s also good to have a water bottle and maybe even a small towel.
Things to keep in mind:
- Cancellation policy is 24 hours before scheduled class.
- Come at least 5 min before the class.
- Private Sessions, Online PT or Group Classes at work can also be arranged.